Thursday, October 10, 2013

A New, Yet Old Beginning




I've had a lot of blogs. Some of them are active, some of them have been dormant for years. I can't seem to find enough motivation to keep them alive for more than a year.

Usually I start a blog about something I am passionate about, but the thing is, passion is not enough to keep things going. I'll eventually run out of things to write about, or run out of drive to continue doing what I do.

It dawned on me a few months back that I should start  making a blog about my life with Jesus. Trying my best to be good and my quest to lead a holy life has been something I've been doing on a daily basis. No need to set aside time to do it, cause I try to do it as much as I can everyday.

I didn't want to make this blog at first cause I was afraid that people will judge me. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I SIN. I sin a lot actually. I didn't want to parade how "holy" I am, cause the fact is I'm not. I don't want to be labeled as a hypocrite.

What really urged me to do this is because I wanted to share how awesome God really is. He's so active in my life, always showering me with blessings, and I want to at least let someone know that He's real, He's alive, and He rocks!

I feel like today, he whispered to my heart and told me to make this blog. I hope I can make God smile with this effort.

This isn't a blog about how to become holy. No. I made this to serve somewhat as a journal. I'm an ordinary person leading an ordinary life. This blog is my way of expressing my love for God. I'm not actually expecting someone to read this, but in case someone does (like you are), I hope I am able to move you into becoming a better person, living with Christ.

I'm asking you, dear reader to please pray for me, that I may be able to sustain this. Pray for my zeal that is slowly starting to manifest. Please pray for me that I may able to publish content that can help you, someone, anyone in their quest for holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment